Thursday 7 November 2013

October Member of the Month:

Ultrasuede Card Holder, Button-Down Pouch, Cotton Lined, Recycled Fabric Scraps, Vintage Button
Ultrasuede wallet made from new leftover fabric scraps.

Well October came and went and I didn't announce the new member of the month!
Well it was me!
Yes, my name was pulled from the bowl.  Thanks to Monique and her helper.

What a wonderful month it has been.  My favourite time of year.  My birthday month too.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am Linda and I have two Etsy shops.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just One Look
where I have some of my handmade retro clothing, a few vintage items, supplies and recycled items from left over fabric pieces or upcycled materials such as denim.



Dress, Long, Spaghetti Strap, Ladies, Asymmetric Hem, Tall, Bust 34 35in
I love this tie dye fabric dress

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My other shop is Sew Fine Fashions where I offer my handmade accessories like jewelry pouches, stock ties, shrugs and snoods and also ring pillows.

I hope to be adding more variety to both my shops in the coming year.


Ring Pillow, White Brocade Heart, Red Rose, Swarovski Crsytals,
Red Rose Ring Pillow

 Grey spotted bag with a choice of ribbon
Jewelry Pouch, Choose Your Ribbon, Circular Drawstring, Cotton Fabric and Lining, Inside Pockets   

Stock Tie, Straight Stock, Peach Paisley, Cotton Fabric.
Peach  Paisley Stock Tie


My fellow team members have featured so many of my items in treasuries and on the team this month. I am sharing a few of my favourites.

Thank you team for adding more happiness to what was already a great month.


.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment